Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Resolution in 2011 :)


my resolution in this year are:
  • Be a good Son, Brother, and Friends.
  • Do some exercise like BasketBall, Jogging, and Playing Pool regulary to get health and fit body
  • Have sixpack Body!
  • Studying and Having Fun Regulary.
  • Get IP and IPK cumlaude.
  • Get a/some job in my part time.
  • Have more and more friends and do some activities together
  • Have a strong relationship with my Big Family
  • Improve my Blog and make a diary.
  • Improve my organization experiences and take the chances!!
  • Be the best boyfriends to Putu Ari Widiastuti :)
  • Give an unforgetable gift to my Girlfriends and my sister.
  • Do useful things in my spare time.
  • Use my time wisely and start to manage my time!
  • Be BETTER and BETTER person!! Make them REAL...

1 comment: