Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just Say Heloo To the World :)

Hi guys around the world :p , hope u have a nice day today.
This is my first blog, em maybe not my first blog but this is the first blog i made to share my story to the world. Yeah :D think i'm too confident that The world will read my Blog? haha in fact, actually I don't even know how to build the SEO !! that's true... Oke skip this unnecessary part! first, i need to introduce my self, my name is I Gede Githa Adhi Pramana, what a lavish name? so, just call me Githa. i'm male btw!! i'm the oldest children from two in my family. I'm a friendly and kinds person, i think. I'm very wellcome to all people to make friends with me. I really Appreciate that and hope we can make a good relationship then. My Hobby? emm I don't know exactly. but I like do a new things in any occasion, like now I'm blogging right? Anyway, now i have been studying for DIII Claim and Auction in Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara. This year, 2010, is my 3th semester. I think that's enough, any question?


       Now, about my Blog. This blog just a media to share my storyline and anything I want to write on it! Hey, this is mine, i have the right to do whatever I want on it... emmm oke I think my head starting to going crazy now. let's make it fast. I know what on your mind firstly see my blog! yea, i do. the question is why the Title is "Usefull Rubbish of Life"?? why rubbish? why? why? (oke need to hurry, my mind going worse) It is because NOTHING. think i'm make fun? Nope. that's the truth. if I write it "Amazing Experience of Life" or "A Rose of My Life", or anythingelse. Did we have the same idea?? That's too Pleonastic and usual! but, why Rubbish? (again). it's really NOTHING? emm oke because you begging me I will explain it. This is just my opinion, if you have the contrary opinion, that's up to you. Rubbish! this word is usually something we need to throw it in Rubbish Bin right? except you are the rubbish collector. but what the connection?? oke, think about our experience? how about our fantasy from child till now? almost of that still usefull for you now?? emm I think not at all. what happened to us from the past, acctually the process of study about how to be better person. or if you take the wrong way, of course that guides you to be wrong person. hmm it's complicated, If we could, surely you will throw the bad experiences to the Rubbish bin. but, cz God didn't made it in our head, we can do nothing. Have you thinked about why God give Human a bad experience. why not just the good things! isn't Him guide us to be kind and always to walk in "Dharma way"?? oke, let's roll our mind again. If all the good thing have given to you, will you be a better person?? I think NO. that just made us trapped in a same place, and not going ahead. Because we don't have willing to out of our Comfort Zone. Whereas, the world is not just as small as Kelor Leaf! haha. oke we need to hurry! The point is we need to go ahead, we need a new experience, and the past "Rubbish" to be our Guide to move on. Not just the good part, but the bads part of course. from the bads part, we learn what we should do in the future, how to solve it if we face it again. So, isn't it (Rubbish) usefull??? The answer is up to you. This is just from my point of view,,, 

Anyway I have writte enough. my fingger till bleed. hoho. I know I'm bad in English but I make sure you get what I means. See you in my next article. this is just the beggining,,, 
bye bye ^^

if you want to know what i looked, this is me: 

2 comments:

  1. hii git...
    oke i'm ur 1st follower...
    it's nice that u made an analogy between rubbish and memory...
    n it's funny that u called Daun Kelor as Kelor leaf...LOL
    keep writin n visitin' my blog.. :)

    www.putugianaryanti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sista,,,
    this is my first step,,,
    and I'm ready to next step, *seriously
    LOL

    of course, i will visit ur blog occasionally...
    keep writting, and enjoy this life :)

    ReplyDelete